- Use of OER remains consistent but low, with little increase seen over time; 50 percent reported that they "Currently use" OER content in online courses in 2011, while 49 percent reported that they "Currently use" OER material in 2009
- More than 50 percent of chief academic leaders have a very positive view of OER material and its potential value to their institution
- Chief Academic Officers and faculty report that key barriers to adopting OER are the lack of a single, comprehensive catalog of content, difficulty finding content, and concerns about time and energy spent selecting and evaluating the material
- Public non-profit institutions are most aware of OER material; nearly 60 percent report being "Aware" or "Very aware"
- Open Education Resources are not well known among chief academic officers; one-half are either "Not aware" or are only "Somewhat aware"
Chief Academic Officers And Faculty Survey Finds Use Of Open Educational Resources Remains Consistent But Low
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.