RICHARDSON, Texas, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Intrusion Inc. (OTCBB: INTZ), ("Intrusion") will announce third quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, November 12, 2012. The press release will be published over the wire services after the market closes. The release will also be available on the company's web site at www.intrusion.com. Intrusion management will review the Company's financial and operational progress for the third quarter 2012 during a conference call later that day at 4:00 P.M., CST.
Interested investors can access the call at 1-877-258-4925 (outside the United States, please dial 1-973-500-2152) at 4:00 P.M., CST. For those unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay will be accessible beginning November 12, 2012 at approximately 7:00 P.M., CST until November 19, 2012 by calling 1-855-859-2056 (if outside the United States, 1-404-537-3406). At the replay prompt, enter conference identification number 64602378. In addition, a live and archived audio webcast of the conference call will be available at www.intrusion.com.About Intrusion Inc. Intrusion Inc. is a global provider of entity identification systems, high speed data mining, regulated information compliance, data leak prevention and data privacy protection, and network intrusion prevention and detection products. Intrusion's product families include TraceCop™ for entity identification, Savant™ for network data mining, Compliance Commander™ for regulated information compliance, data leak prevention and data privacy protection, and Intrusion SecureNet for network intrusion prevention and detection. Intrusion's products help protect critical information assets by quickly detecting, protecting, analyzing and reporting attacks or misuse of classified, private and regulated information for government and enterprise networks. For more information, please visit www.intrusion.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV