First U.S. Patient To Complete Orthodontic Treatment Using AcceleDentâ¿¢ Is "beyond Thrilled."
About OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc.
Based in Houston, Texas, OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company currently engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products to enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. The company recently moved corporate offices to a new larger facility in the Houston suburb of Bellaire. The company was founded in 2007.
OrthoAccel® developed and sells AcceleDent™, the first FDA-cleared clinical approach to safely accelerate orthodontic tooth movement by applying gentle pulsing forces as a complement to existing orthodontic treatment. More information can be found at http://www.acceledent.com or requested via email@example.com.
SOURCE OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV