- Eleanor Farrell has joined the OSC as the Director of its new Office of the Investor, having previously worked at the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and in private practice at Osler, Hoskin and Harcourt LLP.
- Debra Foubert returns to the OSC as Director, Compliance and Registrant Regulation. Previously, she was Associate Vice President, Compliance, at TD Bank Financial Group. In 2010, Ms. Foubert led the initial development of the OSC Derivatives Branch while on secondment from TD Bank Financial Group.
- H.R. (Harold) Goss has joined the OSC as Director, Corporate Services. Most recently, Mr. Goss served as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer at the Ontario Realty Corporation.
- Huston Loke has joined the OSC as Director, Corporate Finance. Mr. Loke brings a deep understanding of capital markets, including derivatives and other complex instruments, from his previous experience at DBRS Limited.
OSC Announces New Members To Its Executive Management Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts