RIO DE JANEIRO , Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras (Bovespa: PETR3, PETR4 – NYSE: PBR, PBR.A) announces that Alexandre Rocha Cunha Campos, Investor Relations, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: November 8, 2012 TIME: 2:00 PM EST LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates .About Petrobras Founded in 1953, Petrobras is a publicly traded corporation operating in an integrated manner in the following segments of the oil, gas, and energy industry: exploration and production; downstream, marketing, transportation and petrochemicals; distribution; natural gas, energy and biofuels. Acknowledged as the leader in deep and ultra-deep water exploration and production, Petrobras is one of the largest energy companies in the world. About RetailInvestorConferences.com Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) PR Newswire and MUNCmedia , has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting. SOURCE Petrobras
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV