- Net sales increased 11% from the prior year second quarter to $500 million (+2% core sales, +11% acquisitions/divestitures, -2% foreign currency translation).
- Adjusted net income increased 50% from the prior year to $24 million; reported net income from continuing operations increased to $20 million compared to $4 million in the prior year.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 11% from the prior year to $101 million or 20.1% of net sales.
- Adjusted earnings per share was $0.24; reported diluted earnings per share was $0.19.
- Total liquidity was $759 million ($440 million of cash plus $319 million of available borrowings).
Rexnord Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results For Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts