Ford Credit To Participate In Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Wednesday, Nov. 14, Michael Seneski, chief financial officer, Ford Motor Credit Company, will deliver a presentation at the Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference in New York. The presentation will begin at 10:50 a.m. EST and last for approximately 40 minutes.
A listen-only audio webcast and supporting materials will be available at www.shareholder.ford.com.
About Ford Motor Credit Company Ford Motor Credit Company LLC has provided dealer and customer financing to support the sale of Ford Motor Company products since 1959. Ford Credit is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Ford. For more information, visit www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV