TEL AVIV, Israel, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) (the "Company"), a leading network service assurance provider, announced today that it has scheduled its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders to take place on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. ( Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 12, 2012.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the meeting in person will be sent by mail, on or about November 14, 2012, to the Company's shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect the following members of the Company's Board of Directors: Zohar Zisapel and Matty Karp;
- To elect Ms. Heli Bennun as a new director of the Company;
- Subject to the approval of Item 2, to approve the remuneration of the new director of the Company;
- To approve a grant of options to Ms. Heli Bennun in her capacity as a consultant of the Company;
- To approve liability insurance covering the directors and controlling shareholders of the Company in their capacity as directors or officers of the Company;
- To re-appoint Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, A Member of Ernst and Young Global as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders and to authorize the Audit Committee of the Company's Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- To discuss the auditors' report and the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV