- To re-elect the following members of the Company's Board of Directors: Zohar Zisapel and Matty Karp;
- To elect Ms. Heli Bennun as a new director of the Company;
- Subject to the approval of Item 2, to approve the remuneration of the new director of the Company;
- To approve a grant of options to Ms. Heli Bennun in her capacity as a consultant of the Company;
- To approve liability insurance covering the directors and controlling shareholders of the Company in their capacity as directors or officers of the Company;
- To re-appoint Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, A Member of Ernst and Young Global as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders and to authorize the Audit Committee of the Company's Board of Directors to fix their remuneration;
- To discuss the auditors' report and the consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
RADCOM Calls 2012 Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.