NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Recognizing the growing appetite for 3D programming for home entertainment in China, YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: YOD), China's leading national Pay-Per-View (PPV) and Video On Demand (VOD) platform, announced today it has signed a content deal with 3D Content Hub as part of its new service offering, YOU 3D On Demand.
The deal calls for 3D Content Hub's titles, including the award winning "Timescapes: A View in America," "Microplanet," and "Alligator Kingdom," to be available through YOU On Demand's Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) and Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) services. The titles will be available in Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) as well.
3D Content Hub joins 3net, the leading U.S. 3D television channel and global production studio as content partners for YOU 3D On Demand.
"We are thrilled to be working with 3D Content Hub as we launch our 3D service, YOU 3D On Demand in
Shane McMahon, Chairman and CEO of YOU On Demand. "Our goal is to be the ultimate destination for the entertainment experience in the home."
" China is one of the fastest growing markets for 3D," added 3D Content Hub founder Torsten Hoffmann. "Through our partnership with YOU On Demand our content will reach millions of Chinese consumers who are demanding quality 3D content." About YOU On Demand Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV