Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in risk, strategy and human capital, announced today that Keith Walsh will join the company as Vice President, Head of Investor Relations.
Mr. Walsh’s appointment is effective December 3; he will report directly to Chief Financial Officer J. Michael Bischoff. Keith joins Marsh & McLennan Companies from Citi, where he spent 13 years as an equity research analyst, covering the insurance sector. Most recently, Mr. Walsh was responsible for coverage and analysis of 21 publicly-traded P/C insurance brokers and underwriters.
“Keith’s focus on the insurance and professional services industries, coupled with his keen understanding of our Company and deep financial acumen, make him an ideal choice to lead our investor relations efforts,” said Mr. Bischoff.
Mr. Walsh began his career as a research associate at Smith Barney (then a unit of Citigroup) in 1999. He holds an MBA from NYU Stern School of Business and a BS in Marketing/Management from the University at Albany-SUNY.About Marsh & McLennan Companies MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a global leader in human resource consulting and related services; and Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. Marsh & McLennan Companies’ over 53,000 colleagues worldwide provide analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. The Company prides itself on being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV