HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced that it will be presenting at the following investor conferences. Live and archived audio webcasts of the presentations, as well as any supporting material, will be available on the Company's website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
Conference: 2012 Credit Suisse Healthcare ConferenceDate/Time: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 4:30pm MTLocation: Phoenix, AZPresenter: Maria Perrin, Chief Business Officer and Walter Hosp, Chief Financial Officer
Conference: Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate/Time: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 9:50 am ETLocation: New York, NYPresenter: Walter Hosp, Chief Financial Officer
Conference: Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate/Time: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 1:35 pm ETLocation: New York, NYPresenter: Walter Hosp, Chief Financial OfficerAbout HMS Holdings Corp. HMS Holdings Corp., through such business units as HMS and HDI, provides coordination of benefits and program integrity services for payers. These units serve health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and over 135 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of these services, clients recovered more than $2.5 billion and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV