CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced new versions of CA IT Asset Manager and CA Service Desk Manager which empower IT organizations to work smarter, mitigate risk and deliver more value to the business.
CA IT Asset Manager 12.7 gives IT organizations rich insight into software license entitlements and usage to help mitigate audit risk and reduce over-spend. It also delivers the intelligence and automation necessary to optimize resource allocation, ensure compliance and fulfill audit requirements. New features help customers:
- Quickly identify hardware and software assets in use and/or available;
- More effectively pool and distribute available software licenses and avoid unnecessary additional purchases;
- Mitigate the risks of license audits and reduce the costs of responding to them; and
- Improve financial decision-making and enable more accurate allocation of software costs to business units, locations, projects, etc.
"We appreciate the aggressive investments CA Technologies continues to make in software asset management, and we are encouraged about the broader, deeper functionality they are bringing to CA IT Asset Manager," said Scott D. Dresen, vice-president, Information Services at the Center for Technology and Information Solutions at Spectrum Health. "We already leverage CA IT Asset Manager to significantly reduce our software costs and mitigate the risks associated with license non-compliance—and we expect to gain even greater benefits from the new enhancements."
CA IT Asset Manager is a core component of CA Service Management solutions, helping IT organizations to improve operational efficiency and automate core management processes.“Enterprise IT environments are comprised of extremely complex asset portfolios that can be unwieldy to manage and allocate,” said Lokesh Jindal, general manager, Service and Portfolio Management solutions, CA Technologies. “CA IT Asset Manager 12.7 uniquely enables customers to cut through that complexity in order to make smarter decisions that save them money while ensuring optimized service levels to the end-user.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV