CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced new versions of CA IT Asset Manager and CA Service Desk Manager which empower IT organizations to work smarter, mitigate risk and deliver more value to the business.
CA IT Asset Manager 12.7 gives IT organizations rich insight into software license entitlements and usage to help mitigate audit risk and reduce over-spend. It also delivers the intelligence and automation necessary to optimize resource allocation, ensure compliance and fulfill audit requirements. New features help customers:
- Quickly identify hardware and software assets in use and/or available;
- More effectively pool and distribute available software licenses and avoid unnecessary additional purchases;
- Mitigate the risks of license audits and reduce the costs of responding to them; and
- Improve financial decision-making and enable more accurate allocation of software costs to business units, locations, projects, etc.
"We appreciate the aggressive investments CA Technologies continues to make in software asset management, and we are encouraged about the broader, deeper functionality they are bringing to CA IT Asset Manager," said Scott D. Dresen, vice-president, Information Services at the Center for Technology and Information Solutions at Spectrum Health. "We already leverage CA IT Asset Manager to significantly reduce our software costs and mitigate the risks associated with license non-compliance—and we expect to gain even greater benefits from the new enhancements."
CA IT Asset Manager is a core component of CA Service Management solutions, helping IT organizations to improve operational efficiency and automate core management processes.“Enterprise IT environments are comprised of extremely complex asset portfolios that can be unwieldy to manage and allocate,” said Lokesh Jindal, general manager, Service and Portfolio Management solutions, CA Technologies. “CA IT Asset Manager 12.7 uniquely enables customers to cut through that complexity in order to make smarter decisions that save them money while ensuring optimized service levels to the end-user.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts