NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Diamond Rock Hospitality (DRH) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. $7.75 price target. Exposure to difficult markets, Goldman Sachs said.
Volcano Corp. (VOLC) was downgraded at JMP Securities to market underperform from market perform. $20 price target. Longer-term fundamentals of PCI market unlikely to reverse themselves, JPM Securities said.
Westport Innovations (WPRT) was initiated with a sell rating at Goldman Sachs. $21 price target. Cummins JV set to terminate in 2021, Goldman said.
Stock Comments/EPS ChangesExpress Scripts (ESRX) numbers were cut at Citigroup. Shares are now seen reaching $62, Citigroup said. Estimates were also lowered after the company pulls forward 2013 EPS, Citi said. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV