ALLENTOWN, Pa., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior management of PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) will outline the company's strategy and general business outlook to investors and financial analysts at the Edison Electric Institute's 47th annual financial conference in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 13 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be broadcast live, online, in audio format along with slides, on PPL's website, www.pplweb.com. Those unable to listen to the live webcast may access an archived version on PPL's website for 30 days after the presentation.
PPL Corporation, headquartered in Allentown, Pa., through its affiliated companies, owns or controls about 19,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States, sells energy in key U.S. markets, and delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.
SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV