- Saba today announced the availability of the Saba Workday Connector that enables Saba to leverage key workforce data from Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) to more effectively develop employees and track training effectiveness.
- The two-way connector allows easy cloud-to-cloud integration of employee, job, organizational, training and certification data, enabling joint customers to benefit from their investments in less time and with less effort.
- The connector, built on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), leverages Saba web services and is available as part of the new Saba Enterprise Cloud release. The Saba Enterprise Cloud helps HR organizations support their talent management strategy with a proven, unified talent management system.
- The Saba Workday Connector provides comprehensive support for the following:
- Employee Update Sync. Newly hired employees and contingent workers are synced between Workday and Saba Person Profile. This includes substantive changes such as reporting hierarchy and common information like employee contact details.
- Training Update Sync. In addition, when certain training courses and certifications are updated in Saba, this data is passed back to the Workday employee’s profile for consumption in Workday.
- Foundation Data Sync. Organizational and location data is sent to Saba automatically. Job profiles maintained in Workday are sent to Saba Job Type for the Saba Person Profile. This dramatically simplifies the employee update and makes system maintenance easier.
- "Easy data sharing between these two complementary solutions in the HR and learning management market will enable customers to better leverage their people information for more effective employee development and organizational planning,” said Amar Dhaliwal, senior vice president, product operations group, Saba. "With the Saba Workday Connector, Saba can now deliver an even more compelling value proposition to our joint customers.”
- “Enabling employee development is a key aspect of our customers’ workforce strategies,” said Amy Wilson, vice president of HCM product strategy, Workday. “This partnership will enable customers to more seamlessly bring learning progress and results into Workday’s complete employee picture.”
) enables organizations to build a transformative workplace that leverages the advent of social networking in business and the ubiquity of mobile to empower an organization’s most mission-critical assets – its people. The company provides a set of people-centric enterprise solutions to various businesses and industries worldwide. Saba delivers cloud-based
solutions to transform the way people work.
Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive and manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Saba has offices on five continents. For more information, please visit
or call +1-877-SABA-101 or +1-650-779-2791. SABA, the Saba logo, and the marks relating to Saba products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Saba Software, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.