DTS, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTSI), a leader in high-definition audio solutions and audio enhancement technologies, today announced the integration of SRS TruMedia HD™, a DTS technology, into Panasonic’s new ELUGA Live Android-powered tablet. SRS TruMedia HD enables Panasonic’s new tablet to deliver a rich, immersive, HD-quality listening experience from headphones or the device’s built-in speakers, while also maintaining a consistent listening volume across all content.
“With tablets allowing users to access nearly anything with the swipe of a finger, it’s no wonder they have quickly become one of the most popular devices for consuming multimedia content,” said Bob Lyle, vice president, product management, mobile at DTS. “We are excited to be expanding our footprint in the tablet market and to be working with Panasonic to equip its new ELUGA Live tablet with legendary DTS sound. Featuring our advanced SRS TruMedia HD audio enhancement technology, users will be able to enjoy a highly immersive HD-quality entertainment experience anytime, anywhere.”
Utilizing the built-in speakers or headphones, SRS TruMedia HD empowers Panasonic’s new Android tablet to deliver an immersive audio experience, with a notably wider sound field, coupled with deeper bass, clearer vocals and enhanced midrange performance.
Benefits of SRS TruMedia HD include:
- Enables a surround sound experience over headphones
- Provides an immersive audio experience with a wider sound field
- Delivers audio that sounds natural, with deeper bass and more intelligible vocals
- Increases maximum volume of built-in speakers
- Maintains desired volume level and minimizes annoying volume fluctuations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts