- A $100,000 donation to the American Red Cross National Disaster Fund;
- $150,000 in grants to local Red Cross chapters and human services providers in affected Dow communities;
- Implementation of an employee matching gift program of up to $100,000 now through the end of November. The Company will match employee gifts to the American Red Cross or any other responding organization they choose, with an additional grant to the American Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund.
- Support for long term rebuilding needs in Dow communities with additional humanitarian, technical or product donations up to $150,000.
Dow Announces Financial Pledge And Employee Matching Gift Program To Support Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.