Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) announces the launch of the Kohls.com Holiday Gift Shop, which will help shoppers find dream gifts for everyone on their holiday lists. To make choosing the perfect gift easy, the enhanced Holiday Gift Shop allows customers to shop by price, product category or gift recipient. An online listing tool allows customers to create customizable lists on their desktops, tablets or mobile devices and share personalized lists with others via email or social channels. With a new, convenient budget-tracking feature, shoppers can set a budget and stay on track as they add items to the list.
“We know our customers want to create the holiday of their dreams while staying within budget,” said Don Brennan, Kohl’s chief merchandising officer. “This season, we are making it easy and exciting for shoppers to find amazing and affordable gifts for everyone on their lists. Our Holiday Gift Shop lets customers customize their experience by helping plan their in-store shopping trips with the perfect list or choose items to buy online, whenever and wherever they want. With WiFi available in all Kohl’s stores by Black Friday, shoppers can also access and manage their lists on their tablets or mobile devices while they shop.”
Shopping on a Budget
Shopping for items by price is easy with great gifts listed by price point: $25 or less, $50 or less, $99 or less and $100 or more. With more savings opportunities this year, Kohls.com shoppers will be able to give dreamy gifts at down-to-earth prices. Customers can get even more value with additional Kohl’s savings opportunities, including:
- Kohl’s Cash® – During Kohl’s Cash promotions, all shoppers get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent (in store or online), with no earn limit, that can be used toward future purchases in store or on Kohls.com – good on all brands and sale prices. It's like getting paid to shop!
- Night Owls and Early Birds – During special hours, Kohl’s offers the lowest prices of the week on select items or categories.
- Kohl’s Charge – Kohl’s Charge customers receive a number of exclusive benefits. In addition to getting extra savings on their first purchase, shoppers also receive Pick-Your-Day shopping passes and special event discounts throughout the year.
- Barbie® Pinktastic Dolls by Mattel
- Playskool Mr. Potato Head Super Spud
- Fisher Price® Imaginext Pirate Ship
- Razor A Kick Scooter in Exclusive Colors
- Step 2 Fresh Harvest Kitchen
- LeapFrog Leapster GS Explorer Bonus Pack
- Apt. 9® Sequin Vneck Pullover
- Simply Vera Vera Wang Lurex Cardigan
- Apt. 9® Cashmere Sweater
- Jennifer Lopez Clutches
- Taylor Swift “Wonderstruck” Fragrance
- 14k Gold ¼-ct. T.W. Diamond Stud Earrings
- Marc Anthony Cashmere Sweaters
- NCAA Fleece Tops
- Croft & Barrow® Lounge Pants
- Croft & Barrow® Dress Shirt and Tie Boxed Set
- Kenneth Cole Fragrances
- Norelco Sensotouch Mens Razor 1160x
- Food Network™ 11pc Hard Anodized Cookware Set
- Food Network™ Monogram Coasters
- Keurig Mini Brewers
- Food Network™ Ice Bucket with Tongs
- SONOMA Sherpa Throw
- 8” Polaroid Tablet
- Vivitar 5.1mp Digital Camcorder
- Vivitar Digital Camera
- iHome Striped Headphones
- Innovative Technology iPad Case with Bluetooth Keyboard
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV