E*TRADE today announced that it has made a donation of $100,000 to the American Red Cross to assist with Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
“Our thoughts are with the individuals and communities that have been devastated by Hurricane Sandy,” said Frank Petrilli, E*TRADE's chairman and interim chief executive officer. “As they begin rebuilding their lives we are proud to support the American Red Cross in providing critical aid and services. Though many challenges lie ahead we hope our donation will help provide some relief to those suffering."
Mr. Petrilli added, “E*TRADE has many employees throughout the Northeast and we are grateful for the support they have received.”
About E*TRADE FinancialThe E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including online brokerage and related banking products and services to retail investors. Specific business segments include Trading and Investing and Balance Sheet Management. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries and affiliates. More information is available at www.etrade.com. ETFC-G Important Notices E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. © 2012 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV