AUTOMATION FAIR 2012 (Booth #600) – Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI), a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers, today introduced the high-performance MC9190-Z RFID mobile computer, designed for demanding medium- to long-range applications in industrial environments. Ideal for manufacturing, warehouse, and transportation and logistics applications that require reading tags that are often out of sight or more than 10 feet away, the MC9190-Z is one of the longest-range RFID handhelds in its class available on the market.
- The MC9190-Z handheld RFID reader leverages Motorola’s unique long-range linear antenna that enables more accurate data capture.
- The ergonomic features of the MC9190-Z allow more frequent and accurate inventory-counts to better manage on-the-floor, back-room, warehouse and distribution inventory - reducing out-of-stock and excess inventory carrying costs.
- By offering multi-modal data capture that combines integrated RFID, direct part marking (DPM) and barcode reading, the MC9190-Z provides enterprise customers with a lower total cost of ownership.
- The rugged MC9190-Z can withstand repeated six-foot drops to concrete, meets IP64 standards and features a tough, non-glare LCD colored touch screen for use in virtually any indoor or outdoor environment.
- As part of Rockwell Automation’s Encompass product referencing program, the MC9190-Z will allow joint customers to solve their application challenges and extend the value of their existing solutions.
- Motorola’s MC9190-Z handheld RFID reader is available with the Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage program, providing coverage for normal wear and tear and accidental damage to internal and external components, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses.
Mike Poldino, vice president of Data Capture Solutions product management, Motorola Solutions“The rugged MC9190-Z mobile computer extends Motorola Solutions’ broad portfolio of innovative industrial RFID solutions with a new best-in-class standard for handheld RFID readers. Whether it is used on the loading dock or in the retail back-room, the MC9190-Z will help mobile workers get the job done faster and more accurately - ultimately helping organizations lower costs and maximize their return on investment.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts