Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With President
Barack Obama elected for a second term, U.S. employers are now assessing the implications of the 2012 election and how regulations enacted during the President's first term and future legislation could potentially impact their health, retirement and talent strategies.
Aon Hewitt, the global human resources solutions business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), are available to provide an independent analysis of likely actions around existing and potentially new top HR issues, including:
- The looming fiscal cliff and the potential impact to employers including the end to payroll tax cuts
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and what employers need to do to prepare for pending regulations
- The future of various proposals to reform retirement systems, the prospects for private pensions and the use of pre-tax vs. after-tax contributions in 401(k) and other retirement savings programs
- Talent management and compensation issues such as corporate governance, executive compensation regulations, pay equity, hiring trends, employee engagement and M&A activity and challenges
To schedule an interview with an Aon Hewitt spokesperson, please contact:
MacKenzie Lucas, 847-442-2995, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maurissa Kanter, 847-442-0952, email@example.com
Sign up for News Alerts:
Follow Aon Hewitt
About Aon Hewitt
is the global leader in human resource solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance.
designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries,
makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on
, please visit
plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of
services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide,
unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via
and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best
, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best
consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit
for more information on Aon and
to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with
SOURCE Aon plc
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts