NEW CASTLE, Pa., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Axion Power International, Inc. (OTCQB: AXPW), announced plans to release its third quarter 2012 results before market on Thursday, November 15. The Company will hold its earnings conference call the same day at 11:00 am ET. Interested parties should call 877-317-6789 (domestic) or 412-317-6789 (international), to access the call.
To listen to the conference call live via the Internet, visit the Investors section of the Company's website at www.axionpower.com.
ReplayFor those unable to attend to the live webcast, it will be archived following the event for 90 days in the Investors section of the Company's website. An audio replay of the call will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 877-344-7529 (domestic) and 412-317-0088 (international) and using conference number 10020964. About Axion Power International, Inc. Axion has developed and patented a next generation energy storage device that won the prestigious Frost & Sullivan Technology Award for North America in the field of lead-acid batteries. According to Frost & Sullivan, Axion's new PbC® batteries have "the potential to revitalize the lead-acid battery industry by breathing new life into an established technology that is not well suited to the requirements of important new applications like hybrid electric vehicles and renewable power." Axion Power International, Inc. is the industry leader in the field of lead-acid-carbon energy storage technologies. Axion believes this new battery technology is the only class of advanced battery that can be assembled on existing lead-acid battery production lines throughout the world utilizing Axion's proprietary carbon electrodes. Axion's future goal, after filling their plant's lead-carbon battery production capacity, is to become the leading supplier of carbon electrode assemblies for the global lead-acid battery industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV