Results are reported on a consolidated basis and include the partial quarter financial effect of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. (“NET”), an acquisition which closed on August 24, 2012. A table providing stand-alone Sonus and stand-alone NET results is provided in the supplementary financial data on the IR page of the Company’s website.
Third Quarter Consolidated 2012 Highlights (including NET)
- Total revenue was $57.0 million.
- Total SBC revenue, including maintenance and services, was $25.4 million, compared to $19.1 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $13.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was $20.4 million, compared to $13.5 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $10.4 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was a record 61% of total product revenue.
- Won 40 new customers in the quarter, 11 for Sonus and 29 for NET (post-acquisition).
- Sonus SBC 5100 and Sonus SBC 5200 Certified in Microsoft's Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program for Microsoft Lync Server 2010; together with Sonus SBC 1000 and Sonus SBC 2000 represents the largest portfolio of MS Lync certified SBCs on the market.
Revenue for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was $57.0 million, compared to $57.6 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2012 and $66.4 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2011. The GAAP net loss for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was $15.6 million, or $0.06 per share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $11.7 million, or $0.04 per share, in the second quarter of 2012 and GAAP net income of $1.9 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2011. The non-GAAP net loss for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 was $6.3 million, or $0.02 per share, compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $8.6 million, or $0.03 per share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012 and non-GAAP net income of $4.1 million, or $0.01 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2011.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts