- Total revenue was $57.0 million.
- Total SBC revenue, including maintenance and services, was $25.4 million, compared to $19.1 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $13.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was $20.4 million, compared to $13.5 million in the second quarter of 2012 and $10.4 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- SBC product revenue was a record 61% of total product revenue.
- Won 40 new customers in the quarter, 11 for Sonus and 29 for NET (post-acquisition).
- Sonus SBC 5100 and Sonus SBC 5200 Certified in Microsoft's Unified Communications Open Interoperability Program for Microsoft Lync Server 2010; together with Sonus SBC 1000 and Sonus SBC 2000 represents the largest portfolio of MS Lync certified SBCs on the market.
Sonus Networks Reports 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.