GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), a leading provider of integrated CAD/CAM software solutions for the toolmaking and manufacturing industries, today announced financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2012.
Highlights of Cimatron's results for these periods include the following:
- 3% year-over-year revenue increase on a constant currency basis in Q3 2012
- 27% year-over-year non-GAAP operating profit increase in the first nine months of 2012
- $ 5 . 1 M positive cash flow from operating activities in the first nine months of 2012 , e xcluding a one-time payment of $2.5M to the Office of Chief Scientist in the Israeli Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor ( OCS )
Concurrently with the announcement of its results, Cimatron today also declared a cash dividend of NIS 0.41 (approximately US$0.105) per share on outstanding ordinary shares, representing a total dividend payment of approximately $1.0 million. The dividend is payable on December 17, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 28, 2012. Commenting on the results, Danny Haran, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cimatron, noted "Revenue in the third quarter of 2012 increased by 3% compared to the third quarter of 2011 on a constant currency basis (down 2% in nominal values), with the highest growth coming from North America, and a healthy growth in Europe, mainly in Germany and Italy. Typically, the third quarter of each calendar year is our weakest of the year, and the third quarter of 2012 was no exception. Yet, we are pleased with our continued healthy operating profit margins and cash flows. Cash flow from operating activities in the first nine months of 2012 was $5.1M (excluding the $2.5M one-time payment to the OCS that we announced in August this year). Our confidence in continued profitability and positive cash flows going forward allows us to announce yet another dividend distribution of approximately $1M payable on December 17, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 28, 2012." concluded Mr. Haran.The following provides details on Cimatron's GAAP and non-GAAP results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2012:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV