Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Revenues And Profits For Third Quarter; Revenues Of $69 Million Up 35% Over Last Year And GAAP Diluted EPS Of $0.33 And Non-GAAP Diluted EPS Of $0.42
Third Quarter Highlights
Product Diversification and Fiscal Discipline
- Three commercial products – including recently acquired FOLOTYN® (pralatrexate injection) – plus two additional late-stage products.
- All three products can be effectively promoted by a single sales representative.
- Realization of synergies in acquisition of Allos Therapeutics; integration continues, with further benefits and cost savings expected in 2013.
- Decentralizing key decision-making in commercial sales team to better meet the needs of our customers regionally.
Continuing to Attract Top Talent
- Ken Keller, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Joe Turgeon, Senior Vice President, Sales & Commercial Operations.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 @ 1:30 p.m. Eastern/10:30 a.m. Pacific
|Domestic:||(877) 837-3910, Conference ID# 55115957|
(973) 796-5077, Conference ID# 55115957
|Domestic Replay Dial-In #:||(855) 859-2056, Conference ID# 55115957|
|International Replay Dial-In #:||(404) 537-3406, Conference ID# 55115957|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV