- New Quality and Total Cost of Care Agreement with Cancer Clinics of Excellence.
- PCARR, as of today, $907 million to $925 million.
- Net services revenue of $223.1 million as compared to $218.9 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Net income of $2.8 million as compared to $7.3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.03 as compared to $0.07 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $15.4 million as compared to $21.7 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.06 as compared to $0.11 in the third quarter of 2011.
Accretive Health Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.