- Direct costs associated with acquisitions of $2.8 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2012, principally for pre-acquisition due diligence and outside legal costs. The Company does not expect to incur additional direct costs associated with completed acquisitions.- The impact on gross profit of the fair value adjustment to inventory associated with Embla and Nicolet purchase accounting that was $626,000 during the nine months ended September 30, 2012. The Company expects to write off the remaining approximately $135,000 of inventory fair value adjustment associated with Nicolet purchase accounting in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Natus Medical Announces 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.