- Completed all clinical studies for the VIBEX™ MTX Medi-Jet™ product ahead of schedule including a recently completed clinical pharmacokinetic study, an actual human use study and a human factors usability study. The NDA remains on track for a Q1 2013 filing.
- Completed a public offering of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $4.00 per share with net proceeds of approximately $53.3 million which includes the underwriters exercised overallotment option.
- Increased total revenue 45% and 55% to $5.7 million and $17.1 million in the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2012, respectively, from $3.9 million and $11.0 million, respectively, in the comparable periods of the prior year.
- Received a $750,000 payment from Pfizer after the achievement of a development milestone related to its undisclosed Consumer Healthcare product.
- Tev-Tropin ® Tjet ® needle-free injection 10 mg SNDA filed - additional strength expected to expand market share for Tev-Tropin when approved.
- Announced the Company’s voluntary transfer of its stock exchange listing to the NASDAQ Capital Market ®.
Antares Pharma Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.