- Completed all clinical studies for the VIBEX™ MTX Medi-Jet™ product ahead of schedule including a recently completed clinical pharmacokinetic study, an actual human use study and a human factors usability study. The NDA remains on track for a Q1 2013 filing.
- Completed a public offering of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $4.00 per share with net proceeds of approximately $53.3 million which includes the underwriters exercised overallotment option.
- Increased total revenue 45% and 55% to $5.7 million and $17.1 million in the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2012, respectively, from $3.9 million and $11.0 million, respectively, in the comparable periods of the prior year.
- Received a $750,000 payment from Pfizer after the achievement of a development milestone related to its undisclosed Consumer Healthcare product.
- Tev-Tropin ® Tjet ® needle-free injection 10 mg SNDA filed - additional strength expected to expand market share for Tev-Tropin when approved.
- Announced the Company’s voluntary transfer of its stock exchange listing to the NASDAQ Capital Market ®.
Antares Pharma Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.