SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC), a leading global multi-screen video software innovator, will present at Needham & Company’s 2012 Next-Gen Networks Conference on Wednesday, November 7 in New York City. SeaChange Chief Executive Officer Raghu Rau will deliver a conference presentation about the Company’s business outlook, which will be available live via webcast from SeaChange’s Investor Relations web site.
|WHO:||Raghu Rau, CEO, SeaChange|
|WHAT:||Investor conference presentation|
|WHEN:||Wed., Nov. 7|
|WHERE:||Needham & Company headquarters, 445 Park Ave., NYC|
|LIVE WEBCAST:||10:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. ET at www.schange.com/IR|
The Next-Gen Networks Conference is geared toward investors looking to better understand which infrastructure providers are best positioned to benefit from secular trends such as the transition from circuit switched to IP networks, the deployment of ubiquitous, mobile broadband and the advent of software-defined networking.
About SeaChange International
Ranked among the top 250 software companies in the world, SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) enables transformative multi-screen video services through open, cloud-based, intelligent software solutions trusted by cable, IPTV and mobile operators globally. Personalized and fully monetized video experiences anytime on any device, in the home and everywhere, are the product of the Company’s superior video platform, advertising and in-home offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV