"We are pleased to report record revenues and continued strong performance during the third quarter, especially in light of the challenging economic climate," said Guy Bernstein, Chief Executive Officer of Magic Software Enterprises. "The strongest levels of growth throughout our global operations came from the US, Japanese and Israeli markets led by strong demand for our professional services."
"Our strong cash position has allowed us to continue to add value to our shareholders by instituting a dividend policy, following which, we distributed a dividend of approximately $3.7 million (or $0.10 per share) in October for the first half of 2012," added Mr. Bernstein.
Non-GAAP Financial Measures
This release includes non-GAAP operating income, net income, basic and diluted earnings per share and other non-GAAP financial measures. These non-GAAP measures exclude the following items:
- Amortization of purchased intangible assets
- In-process research and development capitalization and amortization
- Equity-based compensation expense and
- Related tax effect
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts