QUEBEC CITY, Oct. 24, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. (TSX:IAG) will disclose its earnings results for the third quarter of 2012 on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Management will present the results during a conference call that will be held at 2 p.m. (ET). Everyone is invited to listen to the conference call by dialling 1 800 268-5851 (toll-free) 10 minutes before the conference begins. The question period following the conference will be reserved for financial analysts.
A webcast of the conference call (in listen-only mode) will be available online on the Industrial Alliance website at www.inalco.com.
All documents related to Industrial Alliance's 2012 third quarter earnings results will be published on the Company's website at www.inalco.com, in the Investor Relations section under Financial Reports/3rd Quarter 2012 Results, at around 9 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, November 7, 2012.
Conference Call Replay A replay of the conference call will also be available for a one-week period from 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 until midnight on November 14, 2012. To listen to the replay of the conference call, dial 1 800 997-6910 (toll-free) and enter access code 21603450.Conference Call Transcript A transcript of the conference call will be posted on the Company's website at www.inalco.com by the following day in the Investor Relations section, under Financial Reports/3rd Quarter 2012 Results. SOURCE INDUSTRIAL ALLIANCE INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV