“UVC is the answer to so many IT challenges,” said Michael Helmbrecht, vice president and general manager of video solutions for LifeSize. “We’ve spoken to hundreds of IT leaders who tell us the same thing. They are not looking for a one-size-fits-all solution, they are looking for ways to use their existing resources to grow as they need to grow. Our approach is not only simpler, more flexible and less time-consuming for IT, it ultimately results in a better quality of experience for users and that is always our end goal.”
Pricing and Availability
- LifeSize UVC Manager is globally available to order today and starts at approximately $399 USD MSRP.
- LifeSize UVC Video Center 2.1 is globally available to order today and starts at approximately $9,999 USD MSRP.
- LifeSize UVC Platform datasheet
- LifeSize UVC Video Center datasheet
- LifeSize UVC Transit datasheet
- LifeSize UVC Manager datasheet
- LifeSize blog
About LifeSizeLifeSize is a pioneer and world leader in high-definition video collaboration. Designed to make video conferencing truly universal, our full range of open standards-based systems offer enterprise-class, IT-friendly technologies that enable genuine human interaction over any distance. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, LifeSize, with its commitment to relentless innovation, continues to extend the highest-quality video conferencing capabilities to anyone, anywhere. For more information, visit http://www.lifesize.com. LifeSize, the LifeSize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (LOGIIR)