10 Most Annoying Songs of Holiday Radio
4. Nat King Cole/The Christmas Song
Total plays per season: 18,682
This song goes down as smooth and warm as subtly spiked egg nog, even on its 3,000th listen or so. For folks who disagree, fortunately there's that string intro that cries out like a klaxon before each play. How someone can be so bothered by two minutes of those dulcet tones is beyond us, but cynics can consider those strings a gift before skipping ahead on the iPod or shuffling stations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts