10 Most Annoying Songs of Holiday Radio
2. Brenda Lee/Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Total plays per season: 19,406
Here's the secret, holiday songwriters: Keep it to roughly two minutes or less and folks will love you forever. Can you get a sentimental feeling when you hear a song that never stops playing? Yes, when it's out of your hair in less time than it takes to cool a pumpkin pie or shoo away carolers. Maybe nobody knows what Christmas party hop is anymore, but this song's swingin' little horn part and rockabilly riff have aged pretty wells since 1958.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts