Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) announced that it plans to attend the following investor conferences in November:
- On Wednesday, November 7 th, the Company will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings at the 2012 Citi Financial Technology Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA.
- On Wednesday, November 14 th, the Company will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference 2012 at the J.P. Morgan Office building on 383 Madison Avenue in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 9:00am ET. Investors and interested parties can access the presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at ir.greendot.com.
- On Thursday, November 15 th, the Company will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings at the William Blair Financial Services & Technology Summit at the Four Seasons Boston in Boston, MA.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a publicly traded bank holding company regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network which are available directly to consumers online and through a network of approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV