- Total restaurant sales increased 35.7% to $31.1 million for the third quarter of 2012 from $22.9 million in the third quarter of 2011
- Total restaurant sales increased 28.5% to $90.1 million for the first three quarters of 2012 from $70.1 million in the first three quarters of 2011
- Same store sales (SSS) increased 2.5% and 1.9% in the third quarter and first three quarters of 2012 over the comparable periods of 2011, respectively
- Restaurant-level Income Before Occupancy (“IBO”) increased $2.4 million and $6.0 million in the third quarter and first three quarters of 2012 over the comparable periods of 2011, respectively
- Company recorded approximately $1.8 million and $5.4 million in Adjusted EBITDA in third quarter and first three quarters of 2012, respectively, compared to $0.7 million and $3.0 million in the comparable periods of 2011
Granite City Food & Brewery® Reports 35.7% Increase In Revenue In Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.