- Geno Germano, President and General Manager, Specialty Care and Oncology, Pfizer – Pfizer’s business approach to RA drug development
- Yvonne Greenstreet, MD, Senior Vice President and Head of Medicines Development, Specialty Care Business Unit, Pfizer – XELJANZ data and clinical development program; a new approach to treating RA
- Mark Flanagan, Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer – Research perspective on the development of XELJANZ
- Vibeke Strand, MD, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Division of Immunology and Rheumatology, Stanford University School of Medicine – Clinical perspective on XELJANZ and what this new treatment option means for patients
- Liz Barrett, President, North America, Specialty Care Business Unit, Pfizer – Commitment to patients, details on patient access program
U.S. Food And Drug Administration Approval Of XELJANZ® (tofacitinib Citrate) And Invitation To Media Briefing From Pfizer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.