- Providing extra treatments to patients at clinics affected by the storm;
- Arranging treatments for patients served by closed clinics, including patients from other dialysis companies;
- Delivering generators, bottled water and warm meals to facilities and employees in need;
- Providing gasoline for employees’ cars and personal generators across New Jersey and New York;
- Supplying motor homes equipped with personal supplies and generators to employees who lost homes or whose homes are not safe to occupy.
Fresenius Medical Care Responds To Hurricane Sandy In The Mid-Atlantic Region
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.