RESTON, Va., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR) announced that Melquiades (Mel) R. Martinez will join its Board of Directors as an independent director effective December 1, 2012. Mr. Martinez has also been appointed as a member of the Nominating Committee.
Mr. Martinez is Chairman of the Southeast and Latin America for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Mr. Martinez has previously served as a United States Senator and the Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Fox Ridge Homes trade names, and operates in twenty-seven metropolitan areas in fifteen states. For more information about NVR, Inc. and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com, and www.foxridgehomes.com.SOURCE NVR, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV