AllianceBernstein's Chairman And Chief Executive Officer, Peter S. Kraus, And Chief Investment Officer - Asset Allocation, Seth J. Masters, To Present At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Banking And Financial Services Conference On November 13
NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein today announced that the firm's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Peter S. Kraus, and Chief Investment Officer - Asset Allocation, Seth J. Masters, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Banking and Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, November 13, beginning at 1:45 p.m. (ET) in New York.
A live audio webcast and a PDF version of the presentation will be available in the Investor & Media Relations section of AllianceBernstein's website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations. An audio replay of the webcast will be available on the site for one week.
AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.At September 30, AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. owned approximately 37.9% of the issued and outstanding AllianceBernstein Units and AXA, one of the largest global financial services organizations, owned an approximate 64.2% economic interest in AllianceBernstein. Additional information about AllianceBernstein may be found on our internet site, www.alliancebernstein.com. SOURCE AllianceBernstein
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV