Heartland Payment Systems®, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), one of the nation’s largest payments processors, today announced that the Company will be participating in four upcoming investor conferences.
- Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics Technology, Media & Telecom Conference. This conference will be held at the New York Palace in New York, NY with the Company’s presentation scheduled for Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:40 A.M. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
- Sterne Agee Small-Mid Cap Conference . This conference will be held at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, PA on November 12, 2012.
- J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference. This conference will be held at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York, NY with the Company’s presentation scheduled for Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 1:15 P.M. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
- William Blair Financial Services and Technology Summit. This conference will be held in Boston, MA on Thursday, November 15.
Robert Baldwin, Vice Chairman, will be representing Heartland at each of these conferences, accompanied by Maria Rueda, Chief Financial Officer, at all but the William Blair conference.
About Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (
HPY), the sixth largest payments processor in the United States, delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing, school solutions, loyalty marketing services, campus solutions, payroll and related business solutions and services to more than 250,000 business and education locations nationwide. A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, (
www.merchantbillofrights.org), a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect cardholder data, rendering it useless to cybercriminals. For more detailed information, visit
www.HeartlandPaymentSystems.com or follow the company on Twitter
@HeartlandHPY and Facebook at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts