Heartland Payment Systems®, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), one of the nation’s largest payments processors, today announced that the Company will be participating in four upcoming investor conferences.
- Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics Technology, Media & Telecom Conference. This conference will be held at the New York Palace in New York, NY with the Company’s presentation scheduled for Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:40 A.M. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
- Sterne Agee Small-Mid Cap Conference . This conference will be held at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, PA on November 12, 2012.
- J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference. This conference will be held at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York, NY with the Company’s presentation scheduled for Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 1:15 P.M. Eastern Time. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Heartland’s website at: http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
- William Blair Financial Services and Technology Summit. This conference will be held in Boston, MA on Thursday, November 15.
Robert Baldwin, Vice Chairman, will be representing Heartland at each of these conferences, accompanied by Maria Rueda, Chief Financial Officer, at all but the William Blair conference.
About Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (
the sixth largest payments processor in the United States, delivers
credit/debit/prepaid card processing, school solutions, loyalty
marketing services, campus solutions, payroll and related business
solutions and services to more than 250,000 business and education
locations nationwide. A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding
supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, (
a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit
and debit card processing practices. The company is also a leader in the
development of end-to-end encryption technology designed to protect
cardholder data, rendering it useless to cybercriminals. For more
detailed information, visit
or follow the company on Twitter
and Facebook at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV