Deutsche Bank analyst Matt O'Connor said in his firm's weekly Bank Cheat Sheets on Monday that he expects Citigroup to return a total of $2.774 billion in capital to investors during 2013, including $1.199 billion in dividends, and $1.575 billion in common share repurchases. The analyst expects Citi's shares to have a dividend yield of 1.1% for 2013.
Interested in more on Citigroup? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
-- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla.>Contact by Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV