WEST MELBOURNE, Fla., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RELM Wireless Corporation (NYSE MKT: RWC) today announced that David P. Storey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation about the Company at Houlihan Lokey's Tenth Annual Aerospace-Defense-Government Conference at 2:30 pm EST on Thursday November 8, 2012, at the Ritz Carlton in Washington, D.C.
The presentation will be web cast live, and available for viewing at www.relm.com or through the Houlihan Lokey website: http://hl.com/conference/adg2012/live/. RELM recommends registering at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access. The web cast will be archived and available within 48-72 hours for 90 days following the event. Interested parties can also download a pdf version of RELM's presentation through the Houlihan Lokey website.
About RELM Wireless Corporation As an American Manufacturer for 65 years, RELM Wireless Corporation has produced high‑specification two‑way communications equipment of unsurpassed reliability and value for use by public safety professionals and government agencies, as well as radios for use in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Advances include a broad new line of leading digital two‑way radios compliant with APCO Project 25 specifications. RELM's products are manufactured and distributed worldwide under BK Radio and RELM brand names. The Company maintains its headquarters in West Melbourne, Florida and can be contacted through its web site at www.relm.com or directly at 1‑800‑821‑2900. The Company's common stock trades on the NYSE MKT market under the symbol "RWC".
SOURCE RELM Wireless Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV