First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BANC) (“First PacTrust"), the holding company for Pacific Trust Bank (“PacTrust Bank”) and Beach Business Bank, today announced the following additions to its financial team:
- Ronald J. Nicolas, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of First PacTrust;
- Lonny D. Robinson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pacific Trust Bank; and
- Craig S. Naselow, Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Investment Officer of First PacTrust and PacTrust Bank.
The new appointments coincide with the announcement that Marangal “Marito” Domingo has resigned as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of First PacTrust and PacTrust Bank, effective immediately following the filing of First PacTrust’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
First PacTrust Chief Executive Officer Steven Sugarman said: "We are excited to have Ron, Lonny and Craig join our organization, and we thank Marito for his valuable service. Marito’s leadership and efforts on behalf of PacTrust and First PacTrust helped to successfully navigate us through a period of significant growth. As PacTrust Bank continues its transition from a thrift institution to a commercial bank, we are thrilled to enhance our financial group with experienced professionals who each have managed the finances of complex, multi-billion-dollar banks and their public holding companies.”
Robert Franko, President and CEO of PacTrust Bank, stated: “With the growth we’ve experienced, we will benefit from having a banker of Lonny Robinson’s stature as Chief Financial Officer, and a professional with Craig Naselow’s expertise as our Treasurer and Chief Investment Officer.”Mr. Nicolas, who has served as a consultant to First PacTrust since October 18, 2012, became Executive Vice President of First PacTrust effective as of November 5 and will assume the duties of Chief Financial Officer of First PacTrust upon Mr. Domingo’s resignation. Before joining First PacTrust, Mr. Nicolas served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at each of: Carrington Holding Company, LLC (2009-2012); Residential Credit Holdings, LLC (2008-2009); Fremont Investment and Loan, a $14-billion financial institution (2005-2008); and Aames Investment/Financial Corp. (2001-2005). He earlier served in various capacities with KeyCorp, a $20-billion financial institution, including Executive Vice President Group Finance of KeyCorp (1998-2001), Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of KeyBank USA (1994-1998), and Vice President Corporate Treasury (1993-1994). Mr. Nicolas is a graduate of Canisius College, Buffalo, NY (BS, 1981; MBA, 1989).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV