Hardinge Inc. (NASDAQ: HDNG), a leading international provider of advanced metal-cutting solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved payment of a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per common share. The dividend is payable December 10, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 30, 2012.
Hardinge is a leading global designer and manufacturer of high precision, computer-controlled machine tool solutions developed for critical, hard to machine metal parts. The Company’s strategy is to leverage its global brand strength to further penetrate global market opportunities where customers will benefit from the technologically advanced, high quality, reliable equipment Hardinge produces. With approximately 75% of its sales outside the U.S., Hardinge serves the worldwide metal working market. Hardinge’s machine tool solutions can also be found in a broad base of industries to include aerospace, agricultural, automotive, construction, consumer products, defense, energy, medical, technology and transportation.
Hardinge applies its engineering design and manufacturing expertise in high performance machining centers, high-end cylindrical and jig grinding machines, SUPER-PRECISION ® and precision CNC lathes and technologically advanced workholding accessories. Hardinge has manufacturing operations in China, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States.The Company regularly posts information on its website: http://www.hardinge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV