SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced its participation in the Stephens Fall Investment Conference. Mike Healy, Chief Financial Officer, will present at 10:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be available live and, subsequently, on demand via the Internet at http://ir.shoretel.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=209131&p=irol-presentations. Investors should visit the site at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software. Afterwards, the presentation will be archived and available for at least 30 days following the event.
Related Links & Conversation
About ShoreTel, Inc.ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can't match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com. Investor Contact: Tonya Chin ShoreTel, Inc. 408-962-2573 email@example.com SOURCE ShoreTel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV