SAN DIEGO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sequenom, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQNM), a life sciences company providing innovative diagnostic testing and genetic analysis solutions, today announced the Company's participation at the upcoming Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York and the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in London.
On Tuesday, November 13, Harry F. Hixson Jr., Ph.D., Sequenom's Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference, starting at 9:30 am ET to provide an overview of and update on the Company. Then, on Thursday, November 15, Dr. Hixson will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference, starting at 2:20 pm GMT.
Both presentations are expected to last approximately 30 minutes and will be webcast live through the "Investors" section of the Sequenom website at www.sequenom.com. Audio replays will be available for 30 days following the initial presentation webcasts.
About SequenomSequenom, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQNM) is a life sciences company committed to improving healthcare through revolutionary genetic analysis solutions. Sequenom develops innovative technology, products and diagnostic tests that target and serve discovery and clinical research, and molecular diagnostics markets. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in San Diego, California. Sequenom maintains a Web site at http://www.sequenom.com to which Sequenom regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional information about Sequenom. Interested persons can subscribe on the Sequenom Web site to email alerts or RSS feeds that are sent automatically when Sequenom issues press releases, files its reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other information to the Web site.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20040415/SQNMLOGO) SOURCE Sequenom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV