CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE:CBL):
- FFO per diluted share increased 12.5% to $0.54 for the third quarter 2012, compared with $0.48 for the prior-year period.
- Same-store sales increased 4.2% to $344 per square foot for mall tenants 10,000 square feet or less for stabilized malls for the rolling twelve months ended September 30, 2012.
- Same-center NOI, excluding lease termination fees, increased 1.2% in the third quarter 2012, over the prior-year period.
- Portfolio occupancy at September 30, 2012, increased 170 basis points to 93.0%, from 91.3% for the prior-year period.
- Average gross rent for stabilized mall leases signed in the third quarter 2012 increased 9.2% over the prior gross rent per square foot.
- Increasing the aggregate capacity of two major credit facilities to $1.2 billion and converting the facilities to unsecured.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE:CBL) announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. A description of each non-GAAP financial measure and the related reconciliation to the comparable GAAP measure is located at the end of this news release.
Three Months Ended September 30,
Nine Months Ended September 30,
|Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share||$0.54||$0.48||$1.55||$1.45|
FFO for the nine-months ended September 30, 2011, excludes the gain on extinguishment of debt of $0.17 per share recorded in the first quarter 2011.
“Strong performance from our portfolio of market dominant malls led to another solid quarter of NOI and FFO growth as well as year-over-year improvement in sales, occupancy and rental spreads,” said Stephen Lebovitz, CBL’s president and chief executive officer. “The positive trends we’ve experienced throughout the year show continued retailer demand for space at our properties. We are taking advantage of the improved trends through an active pipeline of new growth opportunities which most recently yielded the grand opening of Waynesville Commons (Waynesville, NC) in October and the second phase of The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City in November. The redevelopments of Southpark Mall (Richmond, VA) and Northgate Mall (Chattanooga, TN) and the construction start of The Crossings at Marshalls Creek (Stroudsburg, PA), will provide a solid foundation for growth in 2013.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV