Alterra Capital Announces $0.16 Dividend And $100 Million Share Repurchase Plan Increase
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ALTE; BSX: ALTE.BH) (“Alterra”) announced today that Alterra’s Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.16 per share. The dividend is payable on December 4, 2012, to shareholders of record as of November 20, 2012.
In addition, on November 6, 2012, Alterra’s Board of Directors authorized an increase in the share repurchase plan of $100.0 million. Following this authorization, the amount available for share repurchases as of November 6, 2012 is $301.7 million.
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited is a global enterprise dedicated to
providing diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance products to
corporations, public entities and property and casualty insurers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV