HCP (NYSE:HCP) announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Flaherty, will present a general overview of HCP at REITWorld 2012: NAREIT’s Annual Convention for All Things REIT. The presentation is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, November 13, 2012.
A webcast of the presentation will be made available and posted to http://www.reit.com/Events/REITWorld2012/REITWorld2012.aspx within 24 hours after the event. An archive of the event will be available for 30 days.
In addition, NAREIT will conduct an interview with Mr. Flaherty during the event, a video of which will be available on NAREIT’s website at www.reit.com on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
About HCPHCP, Inc. is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. The Company's portfolio of assets is diversified among five distinct sectors: senior housing, post-acute/skilled nursing, life science, medical office and hospitals. A publicly traded company since 1985, HCP: (i) was the first healthcare REIT selected to the S&P 500 index; (ii) has increased its dividend per share for 27 consecutive years; and (iii) is the only REIT included in the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index. For more information regarding HCP, visit the Company's website at www.hcpi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV